Okay, it’s been five days and no one has even attempted the quiz 😦 There were no comments for me to moderate and no messages in my Facebook inbox. Slightly disappointing, but I’ll live. So, just in case any of you out there were guessing away quietly and didn’t want to send me your answers here they are:
1. Oh yes, the past can hurt. – Rafiki to Simba, Lion King
2. You’ve got a friend in me. – Woody (song), Toy Story and reprise in Toy Story 2
3. That’s our lot in life. It’s not a lot, but it’s our life. – Queen, A Bug’s Life
4. Life’s only worth living if you’re being loved by a kid. – Buzz Lightyear to Woody, Toy Story 2 (apologies for mistake in original post)
5. You think you’re very grown up, but you have a great deal to learn. – Wendy to her daughter Jane, Return to Neverland
6. A photograph can take you back in time to faces and embraces that you thought you’d left behind. – Tigger, The Tigger Movie
7. I am always with you. Even when you can’t see me I’m here. – Bambi’s mother to Bambi in a dream, Bambi 2
8. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. – Winnie the Pooh
9. Faith, trust and pixie dust. – Originally Peter Pan, Peter Pan in a slightly different format but also Jane, Return to Neverland in this format.
10. What do they have against people who are different, anyway? – Esmeralda, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I hope some you got at least some of these. Future posts will continue to have Disney quotes as titles so look out for them and see if you can tell which film/character they’re from. There may be another quiz for you to participate in.